Wednesday, June 29, 2011

February 2011

Here are some random pictures from February and March that we thought we'd share.






Cousin Samuel (22 months) playing in the playroom with Joshua (15 months) and Rachel



Rachel looking so cute in her red dress




Joshua is at such a cute stage and loves to ham it up for the camera.


Rachel goes through phases of obsessions with different movies. This was during her Monsters, Inc. phase. With my help, she made paper flowers, cut them out, and taped them on her bedroom door so it looked just like Boo's door. It was too precious not to take a picture and share it!




Yet another one of Matthew's Lego creations-- some sort of battle charger. I don't know how well it would actually travel in battle, given that it only has two axles, but it sure looks menacing!



Elizabeth's 8th birthday was on February 28. She has been so excited to turn 8 and be baptized. Even with the dreary winter weather outside, she was glowing the whole day.



With her birthday "stash". She got rollerblades, a scripture case, a necklace, and a few other small things. Matthew and Elizabeth were so cute to her some of their things as gifts. Matthew gave her a homemade fossil hunting kit.






With cabin fever setting in during the winter, we brought the Cozy Coupe inside and Joshua absolutely loved going for spins around the house in it. He hasn't figured out how to propel it with his feet yet, so his siblings pushed him around.




Matthew and Elizabeth arriving home from school with their Valentine's day cards and treats. They are given insane amounts of candy year-round, it seems!

2 comments:

Terra S said...

Aw, I miss your cute family. I'm amazed how much the girls have taken on the same looks. If i didn't know them, I'd think they were triplets. And Joshua has gotten so big! I'm loving this stage. Walking, giggling, climbing on EVERYTHING, occasional hugs of the leg and so forth. We need to get together again sometime. Life is still crazy here just waiting for THAT phone call.

Terra S said...

I'm also impressed with Matthew's Lego building skills. He sure is one smart talented kid!