
Emma's hair for church one Sunday. I was finally brave enough to attempt this style, and she actually was patient enough to sit still for it!

The kids made "caterpillars" as a family home evening activity we'd shared with friends. They are just egg cartons cut into rows that the kids decorated with all sorts of random craft odds and ends. Matthew's ended up as a Link caterpillar (think Zelda) with all sorts of green stuff on it. It was amazing how long this activity held their attention!


One of Matthew's many original Lego creations
For a school project, Matthew was assigned to "dress" a paper doll in native costume from a country of his choice. He decided to go with Mexico.
1 comment:
I love the "Link" stuff Matthew made; my boys love Zelda and especially Windwaker. I have completed Ocarina of Time twice now. : )
Post a Comment