Well, actually Rachel is now 14 months, but better late then never. She was too cute on her birthday to not share the photos with everyone. Her cake is supposed to be a beehive, with bumblebee cupcakes.


All the Wilson cousins were able to be there-- amazing!


Rachel was a little timid about "diving in" to the piece of cake we gave her. The damage wasn't too bad, but she still got to get a bath afterwards.
6 comments:
So cute!!! I love the cake and cupcakes!
What a cute idea for a cake! She's adorable!!
Yay, I am so glad that you have a blog! Cute pictures. I can't believe she is already one! It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with her.
Cute pictures Sarah! The cake is adorable too. I'm excited to keep up on your fun blog!
Hi Sarah,
I am glad you have a blog! Your family is so cute!
what a cute birthday cake!! I'm glad I know you're blog now. I'll send you an invite to mine. :)
Post a Comment