We have so many adorable pictures of Joshua that we have been meaning to share. He is now 2 months old and growing way too fast! He is such a sweet boy and we are enjoying the spirit he brings into our family. Last Tuesday he had his 2-week checkup and now weighs 9 lbs. 11 oz. I was also surprised when the doctor discovered he had a nasty double ear infection, since he wasn't acting fussy or showing signs of a fever. Thank goodness for antibiotics!
Joshua has been sleeping great at night for the last couple of weeks. He wakes up around 3 AM and again at about 6 AM. None of my other babies slept so long or predictably at this age! Hence, the blog post. The cobwebs of bleary-eyed exhaustion are beginning to lift, and I am semi-functional these days!
Sorry if these pictures are totally out of order. I haven't figured out how to make them go where I want them to on the blog post yet.
1 comment:
He is absolutely precious, Sarah and Brent! Congratulations!!! He is a lucky little guy to be born into your sweet family!
Post a Comment