A woman in my neighborhood cut my hair for me, and when she was finished, asked if I wouldn't mind if she straightened it as well. Mind? Only if I was out of my mind! The last time I had my hair this straight was when Matthew was a baby! It took her, a professional, 40 minutes to straighten. My feeble attempts (last attempted a couple children ago) take about 2 hours and never end up looking this good. My kids could hardly believe it was me! They couldn't stop touching my hair and telling me they wanted me to keep it that way. I loved that I could actually run my fingers through it without getting them stuck and even brush it whenever I felt like it! It was so sad to break the news to the kids and Brent that it would only last until the next washing. :*(
1 year ago
4 comments:
Looks cute, but I like your curly hair, too!!
Hi Sarah! I just found your blog! It's fun to see pics of you--cute as ever! How are you guys doing?
PS: Your hair looks so cute!
So pretty!! isnt' it amazing how much longer it is? i love it curly, too, but it's fun to see straight. reminds me of my sisters hair. :)
No way, is that really you, Sarah? You look great both ways! Congrats on baby Joshua. How beautiful he is, and how wonderful for you to have a ranch style home. I think they're the best!
Post a Comment