OK, OK, so this will sound exactly like one of the testimonials on an infomercial, so you'll have to forgive us. Thank you, Bill C., for your fantastic recommendation for a wheat grinder! We've had this one for a few months, but still haven't taken the opportunity to rave about it on the blog. This grinder/grain mill is so great because:
- It functions as a hand grinder but also has an adapter that will attach it to our beloved Bosch mixer, thus allowing it to run off the power of the Bosch's motor and resulting in a much less expensive product.
- It grinds the wheat so finely that I can make 90% wheat flour bread and have an incredibly soft texture.
- It is so much fun to use, Brent asks if he can grind wheat for me every couple of weeks! (and I graciously grant him the privilege)
- Finally, a use for all that wheat in the basement other than cracked wheat cereal!
- Now, if I could just remember the name of the grinder...
1 comment:
Ha ha ha! Your post title is so clever! And I had jealousy for a moment, just because I finally bought a wheat grinder recently (thanks to mom and dad Wilson's help as I asked for donations toward it over a year or so).
But the truth is, I love my nutrimill, and I don't own a Bosch, so, I'm good.
But I'm happy for you!
Post a Comment